BOAT NECK: (aka Bateau) Emphasizes slim necks and shoulders
CREW NECK: Is ideal to frame faces
HALTER TOP: Showcases the shoulders and draws eyes upwards
OFF THE SHOULDER OR ONE-SHOULDER: (aka Bardot Neck or Asymmetric) Accentuates the bust
SCOOP NECK: Lengthens the neck and draws eyes downwards
SPAGHETTI STRAPS: Create a casual chic look, with a touch of sexiness
STRAPLESS: Brings shape and silhouette to one’s appearance
SWEETHEART NECKLINE: Visually elongates the face and provides proportional balance to the silhouette
TURTLENECK: Especially good for short women if used with a monochrome outfit
V-NECK: Highlights the cleavage
1. Which neckline is perfect for women with fuller busts, although it works for many body types?
2. Which style is flattering to every body type, but is especially flattering to women who are carrying extra fat under their chins?
3. Which décolletage has different versions, including one that is called plunging and extends below the breasts?
4. Which one accentuates cleavage and is particularly good for large-busted women?
5. Which style is best for women with narrow shoulders who want to make them look broader?
6. Which neckline is flattering for women who are less busty and have wider shoulders?
7. Which style isn’t flattering for women with short necks, but is good for women with
8. Which one is particularly good for women with athletic figures?
9. Which style is usually form-fitting and makes almost any body type look classy?
10. Which style is particularly unflattering for busty women or women with short necks?
Which one is a crop top?
Which a tank top?
Which is a skort?
Which is a hoodie?
Tattoos have been around for more than 5,000 years. Egyptians, for example, used tattoos to differentiate between peasants and slaves, a kind of social branding. But ink art, which is what some fans like to call tattooing, has really exploded in the past 25 years. But not all of us have succumbed to this fad. And many of us who don’t have a tattoo have a favorite mug. Having a tattoo or becoming attached to a mug are not dissimilar. According to research, 60% of Americans say they have an emotional attachment to a favorite mug. And about 40% said their special mug was irreplaceable, and about 1/3 of those said they would be devastated if it broke. Personally, I think that most of these people don’t have tattoos. Mugs and tattoos are both an extension of our personalities, and both express the way we would like the world to perceive us. That is not to mention, of course, that those of us who have tattoos or mugs are often irrationally attached to them.
You can plate appetizers on or in many things. Fill in the blanks with on or in: Deviled eggs a platter Figs with bacon a plate Spinach & Yogurt dip a bowl Bacon, lettuce & tomatoes toothpicks Chicken croquettes napkins Oysters with turkey bacon a tiered cake plate Cold cuts a breadboard Raw veggies & dips a Lazy Susan Cheese…
Blackberries – Blueberries – Raspberries – Strawberries Nutritious food is nourishing and efficient as food in the sense that it gives you the sufficient amount of nutrients such as vitamins, carbohydrates and proteins that you need to survive. Healthy food is food that promotes good health, in other words, prevents illness and keeps you younger longer. I. All of the berries above are healthy and nutritious. However, according to nutritional content, total carbohydrates,…